Information in regards to core-roleplayers, responsibilities and necessities.
All core roleplayers need to submit a Micro-Biography, as well as some intertwine connection with current lore or a touch into the current lore of some sort, such as a witness during a Advent, perhaps some event in the History, or furthermore; once done, contact a Primest and see that it is approved.
As an Abeyant...
1. Can I say I was in Advent 0/1/2 etc, before Advent 3? No you cannot, Abeyants were discovered During (Very rarely) and after the events of Advent 3, so by current Lore you cannot say you were in Origins, or in Advent 1 & 2, the only way that can happen is if you're not an Abeyant, contact a Primest for more details on how you can interject yourself into a Lore prior to Advent 3.
2. Can I make my own Lands as an Abeyant, or places I've traveled as an Adventurer? We usually ask you to use the locations that are already available; most of them have fitting themes that would work with your character bios, and can incorporate new specific locations within those major cities and locations. If you're unsure, add your request under the "Request Materials" forum to get your new sub-location approved as necessary.
3. I wanna dress my character up as a Modern Day Street Thug from XYZ hood, but my roleplaying character is a Medieval Armor-Donning Priest, that's ok right? To be honest, you can do whatever you want, but people have the right to judge you based on those facts of how you appear before them, we would recommend that you dress appropriately and in a fashion how you would like people to Imagine your roleplaying character.
4. I'm an Abeyant, so I'm a main character right? Check with your Primest or storyteller, sometimes certain Scenes will be inconclusive to a specific story-line based around an event or peoples- If you want a scene based on you, ask and be active about it to make it happen; nobody is responsible for you but you.
5. I'm new to this group, should I be asking to be an Abeyant/core-character? It really depends on you, we don't limit what our members can be, but don't take more than you can chew, if you do, you will most likely suffer some reputation loss and the fact we will probably never center any piece of story or heavy roleplay around you or your work. Impressions make everything, and every storyteller/scenewriter is voluntary, and do what they want at their own Discretion.
Got a question that isn't here? Post a message!