Information for participating roleplayers in general, which will be short-name called "The Trine" = Community of Roleplayers Related to Trinity Chronicles.
All roleplayers are welcome to write as they please in whatever length, but with that freedom also means that others can judge you freely based on your efforts.
How to stay in good Reputation with others:
1. Try to write minimally atleast semi-para (Half a paragraph a post) to multi-para.
2. Don't try to overstep someone else's roleplay in the group (If the scene/storyteller is writing it).
3. Don't try to "Ego-Hog" the entire post to yourself, write a little-bit about everyone else's post as well like what you read; Incorporate- Incorporate- Incorporate.
4. Don't leave people bored; post earlier with "/c" (It means continued, to have following posts) if you intend to write more than a paragraph (Or if you're slower, post every semi-para two-three times). This way, people can prepare their posts and incorporate your posts!
5. Be attentive, nothing sucks more than nobody replying to any of your posts or including your posts into their own writing. Again, Incorporate.
6. Respect the Post Order: The post order is there for clarity, and gives people time between posts rather than one person slapping the chatlog with a bunch of posts.
7. Exception to rule number six (6), is entrances; Entrances can come any time, since it's you arriving to said scene/environment to interact with anyone - It's Required!